Thursday 6 February 2014

Cooking Friends! Hot Music; Composer/Arranger, Raul Scacchi



Some exploratory CD cover and booket designs for an album by my good friend Raul:


My own demo of "The Nomad" (Raul's arrangement)

The Cooking Friends version is sung by Stefanie Kaloudis


The Nights Are Drawing In, Stefanie Kaloudis vocal (YouTube)

The pages above were trial illustrations for two of my songs


Different versions for the cover design:





The songs and music I play repeatedly these days comes from two of Raul's CD albums.

My introductory notes to one of Raul's profound masterpieces, 
"BEYOND" Necromantics, IN AENIGMATE:




My favourite songs on Necromantics: "Backstage", "Psychopomp Lullaby" (lyrics Raul Scacchi, with my own very minor collaborative input) and "The Monk" (lyric Klaus Knopp)




Raul's CDs

And an earlier Raul CD, two tracks from Neuromantics

Narcissus from Neuromantics

On Neuromantics


Cooking Friends again:

My own demo of my song "Where's That Good Samaritan Gone?" 
(The Cooking Friends version is sung by Stefanie Kaloudis)



Another unused album image



No comments:

Post a Comment