Wednesday 29 October 2014

Corfu, Greece: Nikos Hadjikyriakos-Ghika, Corfu Paintings, Sketches, Works of Art



The Benaki Museum Collection and Archive webpages (to which I had linked) time out quickly, so I suggest you go to the Benaki Museum web-site and do a search for Nikos Hadjikyriakos-Ghika, to find his Corfu paintings and drawings. The Ghika Gallery is here. For his Corfu works, this is the link:

http://www.benaki.gr/eMP-Collection/eMuseumPlus?service=RedirectService&sp=Scollection&sp=SfieldValue&sp=0&sp=2&sp=2&sp=SdetailList&sp=0&sp=Sdetail&sp=0&sp=F


I recommend:

Stones and Thistles (Watercolour, 1970)
Olive Trees on Corfu (1978)
The Chef in Corfu (c 1977-1980)





2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately cannot open the link - Δεν υπάρχουν αποτελέσματα που να πληρούν τους όρους αναζήτησης

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nickie, I hope you can find the images, there are several pages. I have added a few thumbnail samples for guidance. Jim

    ReplyDelete