Wednesday 1 February 2017

Research, Publications, Conference Papers and Other Presentations (JP)



I've been listing (in part a test of memory) some of my items on the website ResearchGate. So far I've listed 100 items, mainly just titles, sources, dates and brief abstracts. A few of them go back to the 1960's. I haven't had time to add any texts, and that is not so easy, as many items are not available in digital form (some are proving hard to locate even in hard copy).

Please ignore it when it states "Full Text available" - it's not.

You can also search by "Projects". Having done all this, I realise that ResearchGate is mainly intended for scientists! But at least it's made me look up references and compile a partial list. NB So far, there are 4 pages of listings (click on page 1,2, 3 or 4 at foot of each page).

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jim_Potts2/publications

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jim_Potts2

Click on profile link here









No comments:

Post a Comment